What do you notice ?

At what time are you most aware of your perspiration? At the end of the day, following more intense physical activity, when the outside temperature rises or during occasional moments of stress?  The underarms, groin or feet: which areas are most affected by this natural phenomenon? Identify the circumstances that encourage perspiration and that will help you to choose the right antiperspirant.

Did you know ?

Sweat contains around 99% water, the remaining '1%' corresponds to lipid materials and mineral salts secreted by the sweat glands, of which bacteria are particularly fond. It helps regulate body temperature to keep it at 37°. The flow of sweat is extremely variable depending on each individual and the external conditions. Therefore, in a condition of rest and a mild and well-ventilated environment, perspiration varies between 1 and 3 grams a day. In conditions of extreme sweating, this figure may rise to 1 to 2 litres a day.

What you should do

An antiperspirant to control perspiration, a deodorant to control the growth of the bacteria responsible for the odours.

If you have sensitive skin, choose a dermatologically tested antiperspirant.

What you should avoid


  • Do not dry yourself by rubbing vigorously. Gently pat yourself dry with a towel.
  • Avoid wearing some wool synthetic and overly tight clothing.

Questions & Answers

Let's start the conversation !

Ask a question and get answers from our skincare experts


Thanks. Your review has been successfully submitted.